When you reach out to us to purchase your property, we want to get to know you! Learn about our Five-Step Process here.
- The Property. Where is it located? What kind of condition is it in?
- Your Situation. Are you helping an aging parent who needs to relocate to a different home? Have you inherited a property you can’t manage or don’t want? Where are you personally located? Who else is involved in the decision-making?
- Your Goals. What’s your timeline? What are you hoping to achieve from selling?
Then we’ll take a closer look at your property.
- We’ll meet at the property at a time that works for everyone. If you can’t be there in person, you can have a friend or family member join us.
- We’ll discuss your situation in a little more depth.
- We’ll take a tour, so we can take some pictures and estimate repairs.
And we’ll run the numbers.
- Prices of comparable properties that have sold recently in your area.
- Expected cost of repairs.
- The math for paying off any obligations.
- Other considerations that may affect an offer.
We’ll make you an offer – and you decide how to move forward
- We’ll give you a number we believe is fair and competitive for the property.
- We’ll explain what’s behind it with an itemized, written offer.
- If the offer works, we’ll write up a contract on the spot and set a closing date.
- If you have any concerns or had a different number in mind, let’s discuss! We’ll work with you to make sure you get the resolution you need.
- If you need additional help selling the contents of a house, we’ll line up the right teams to make that happen.
We finalize our engagement
- If you decline our offer and we can’t meet in the middle, we’ll go our separate ways as friends. We’ll continue to support you with referrals to other real estate professionals who can help.
- If you accept our offer, we’ll set a closing date that works for everyone. We’ll walk you through what everybody needs to do, and what to expect as a result.
- After closing, we’ll finalize all the details and paperwork, and send you a summary of everything we’ve done. You’ll have a selection of resources you can refer to, as well as a record of what we’ve accomplished together.
Keep in mind: There’s no obligation, ever, to sell your valued property to us. We are here to serve you and get you back to living your life.
At every step of the way, your satisfaction is our Number One Priority.
Contact Us Today to get that house sold… and get on with your life!